We are seeking a Window Treatment Installer (Assistant) to join our Soft Furnishings department. The working environment is active and fast-paced and we are recruiting as a means to meet our increasing demand. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with fitting blinds, drapery, traditional and motorized components, shutters, and similar coverings
- Assist with removing clients’ existing window coverings before conducting new installations
- Treat surrounding surfaces to ensure their appropriateness for installation
- Assist with checking-off freight and maintaining inventory records and inventory upkeep
- Assist with any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma
- Have at least one (1) year working experience in a professional environment
- Basic, demonstrable experience as a Window Treatment Installer
- General worksite preparation abilities
- Capacity to lift large, bulky materials
- Possess good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Be honest, courteous, responsible and have the ability to follow instructions and supervision
- Be willing to work overtime and on holidays, as necessary
- Possess a valid and clean Cayman Islands driver’s license
KYD $1,300.00 – $1,600.00 per month; Commensurate to qualification and experience.
Benefits are in accordance with the Cayman Islands Health Insurance and Pension Laws.