We are seeking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, transport)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into company’s inventory system
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Assist with scheduling of installers
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Current Group 4 license
• High school degree & Passes in Math.
• Must have at least five (5) years of warehouse / construction job experience
• Must be physically fit for manual labour
KYD $1,600.00 – $2,000.00 / month; Commensurate with qualification and experience
Benefits are in accordance with the Cayman Islands Health Insurance and Pension Laws.