We are seeking (2) warehouse workers to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Responsibilities will include receiving, storing, picking and packing material and goods. The role also includes moderate interaction with clients therefore the successful applicant will demonstrate a reasonable level of communication skills.
The goal is to increase efficiency as it concerns the logistics of our operation and safeguard our high standards of customer service.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, transport)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into company’s inventory system
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors, coworkers and clients
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow industry standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proven work experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in related general software, databases, and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Current Group 4 license is a plus
• High school degree & Passes in Math.
• Must have at least five (5) years of warehouse / construction job experience
• Must be physically fit for manual labour
KYD $1,600.00 – $2,100.00 / month; Commensurate with qualification and experience
Benefits are in accordance with the Cayman Islands Health Insurance and Pension Laws.
CAYMANIANS ONLY NEED APPLY