We are seeking a Soft Furnishings Assistant to join our Soft Furnishings department. The working environment is active and fast-paced and we are recruiting as a means to meet our increasing demand. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer service to in-store clients and assist with sale of products and services
- Perform receptionist duties for the department Assist with site visits to clients for the purpose of consulting and measuring
- Assist with providing professional quotations/invoices to clients
- Assist with the follow-up of sales from meetings with clients, to making orders, through to collection of payments
- Assist with scheduling installation projects
- Liaise with workroom staff and provide work orders in respect of departmental orders
- Responsible for the upkeep of showroom and samples, ensuring their tidy and neat display
- Assist with data entry of departmental invoices, inventory and other administrative and clerical duties
- Assist with checking-off freight and maintaining inventory records and inventory upkeep
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduate with high-grade passes in English and Math
- Working experience in a professional environment
- Possess and display interest in a variety of fabrics and their purposes, draperies, blinds, window treatments and other soft furnishings
- Possess strong sales and interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to remain composed while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Possess competent computer skills & experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Be a problem-solver, life-long learner, outgoing, creative, dependable and able to work on own initiative.
- Possess a valid and clean Cayman Islands drivers license
KYD $1,400.00 – $1,800.00 per month; Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Benefits are in accordance with the Cayman Islands Health Insurance and Pension Laws.