We are looking for a Inventory Clerk (Assistant) to join our organisation. The working environment is active and fast-paced and we are recruiting as a means to meet our increasing demand. The successful candidate will assist the Inventory Clerk with their duties and tasks. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with checking-off freight and maintaining inventory records and inventory upkeep
- Check actual store inventory against computerized records
- Organize inventory in stockrooms and warehouse (when necessary)
- File delivery and inventory receipts.
- Ensure that stockrooms are clean and well organized
- Pull any defective merchandise for return
- Assist with communication between showroom and warehouse staff
- Submit orders for replenishment of inventory
- Assist with any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma
- Have at least two (2) years working experience in a professional environment
- General knowledge of Cayman Islands customs and duty systems (e.g. COLS)
- Refined, thoughtful customer service skills
- Capacity to lift large, bulky materials
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to remain composed while working under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Be honest, courteous, and responsible
- Be willing to work overtime and on holidays, as necessary
- Possess a valid and clean Cayman Islands driver’s license
KYD $1,200.00 – $1,400.00 per month; Commensurate with qualification and experience.
Benefits are in accordance with the Cayman Islands Health Insurance and Pension Laws.